Views
Helpful
Replies

problem running a Device Credentials Verification Job

john.gudmann
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I have this problem:

I want to run a Device Credentials Verification Job. I now have to this but it keep failing with this: Failure Status: CDAJOB009: Either the owner of this job does not exist, or the owner does not have the required permission to run this job.

Im ysing ver. 4.0.6 and all other task runs without any problem.. Is runs in ACS mode. I have also triide to login on af the build in admin account without any help?

2 Replies 2

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the System Identity User was added into the CWAdmin group in ACS? Looks like it may not be configured properly.

Can you make sure that you have customized the roles under Shared Profile Components and given them access to all the options

Hi I have found the reason. The casuser (use for database access on windows) was not a admin user on windows so that it could access the ntfs disk. Just made it at member of admin grup and now it works with all users with the right role on ACS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: