Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified CallManager 6.0 BE - Voicemail ports unregistered all of a sudden

olighec
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I got a call this morning from one of our users stating that they get a fast busy when they dial the voicemail system. I verified on my phone, and then checked in Cisco Unified CM Administration and I see that all 12 voicemail ports are unregistered.

The system is Cisco Unified Callmanager 6.0 Business Edition. I can log into Cisco Unity Connection Administration and Cisco Unity Connection servicability, but nothing looks out of order except that I cannot view the running services under Tools > Control Center - Feature Services. All I get is a malformed webpage with the following error: Failed to retrieve services status: ServM did not respond in time, Timed out.

In Cisco Unified CM Administration, I cannot view the running services either.

I have even tried restarting the entire system from Cisco Unified OS Administration, but it does not work. The web page refreshes and says Update Successful, but nothing happens.

Has anyone seen this before, and how can I get the system working correctly again?

All phones are working fine and inbound/outbound calls are working normally. The problem seems to only be with the Unity Connection side of the system.

Thanks,

Chris

1 Reply 1

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

It looks like the primary server was having other problems with SQL. Update you log files.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: