cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR script variables stops working suddenly

Patrik Englund
Level 1
Level 1

We have a Ipcc Hosted duplex environment with two ivr's. Sometimes the ivr scripts stops functioning on time of the day and also on some other variables as calling number etc.

This is very frustrating since our customers depends on these tod scripts and if they not working then the call redirection not working satisfying.

The scripts that this affecting has also not been changed for some time so it's not any human errors.

If i debug a script it does not complain about anything but it jumps over for instance the tod check completely and continuous the script. Ivr version 4.1.x

Is there any info in the mivr logs for this kind of errors?

4 Replies 4

This sounds very strange, the first thing I would do is double check the scripts. Actually, have someone besides the author check the scripts. If that turns out to not be the issue ensure you're running the latest version of the IP IVR. In addition, you can turn up app tracing on the MIVR logs.

david

I have tripple checked the scripts and i am the author. When writing the scripts i do a deburg and all steps is working fine. even after calling in live to the scripts working fine and suddenly i get calls stating that the ToD is not working.

I then goes into the script and debugs and there it is. When hitting the ToD variable it jumps over all times and moves on to next variable.

I will have to remove the existing ToD and add it again and then it works just fine. Very very strange problem. The problem is that i dont know what to look for in the MIVR logs and also i dont know exactly when this happens.

Chavdar_Baramov
Level 1
Level 1

Do you pass those variables on some ICM script?

Did you changed the ICM script?

Please check your exact version of IP IVR and upgrade one of the IVRS and see if the problem remains on secondry IVR.

I assume this is enterprise if so try to use TOD feature in your ICM script this should get you going. Do you have any admin scripts or external variables that may dictate this behavior

Good luck.

please rate if it helps.

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: