Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM BE 6.0.1 default device profile

Patrick Colbeck
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I am trying to configure extension mobility and following the manual. When I try and create a default device profile I get the drop down menu and can select say 7960 and then get a screen where I can set the phone button template etc. As soon as I try and save this screen I get the following error:

Add failed. [493] TypeDbErrors.INVALID_PROFILE_NAME

4 Replies 4

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

The workaround is to supply a name which the db likes, according to the following conventions

1. The length of the name should be 15 characters.

2. The name should have characters between A-F. Only capital letters.

3. It can have numbers between 0-9. This is optional. An example name would be: ABC123DEF321ADC.

Not applicable

I'm having the same issue and the above workaround does not help. Did you find out the issue for this?

Hi

Sorry the problem just went away. It was a really busy week and when I went back to the issue and tried it again it just worked and I don't know what I did differently.

Pat

OK. thanks for the response. This problem has not prevented setting up Extn Mobility or stopped it from working so can live with it for now.

regards

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: