cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP phones cannot use TCL scripts (e.g. Paolo's Wakeup service)

J. S. Black
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have Paolo Bevilacqua's wake-up service programmed as a script in my CME 4.1. All SCCP phones can reach the wake up service and use it, but SIP endpoints just give me a fast busy. Is there a special command that needs to be added to my configuration for TCL scripts to work with SIP phones?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

this due to a check in IOS that produces (erroneously in my opinion):

%CALL_CONTROL-6-CALL_LOOP: The incoming call has a global identfier already present in the list of currently handled calls. It is being refused.

The misspelling is not mine either :)

The workaround is to configure "session protocol cisco" under the DP, and "allow-connections sip to h323" under "voice service". Note, I use an _ivs image for this, not sure if it would work without.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

this due to a check in IOS that produces (erroneously in my opinion):

%CALL_CONTROL-6-CALL_LOOP: The incoming call has a global identfier already present in the list of currently handled calls. It is being refused.

The misspelling is not mine either :)

The workaround is to configure "session protocol cisco" under the DP, and "allow-connections sip to h323" under "voice service". Note, I use an _ivs image for this, not sure if it would work without.

Hi Paolo,

Yes, I forgot to include that error message - that is exactly what I was getting.

I'll try that when I have a minute. As always, you are an asset to this community :)

Thank you for the appreciation.

I found amazing that someone can bear with my funny pronunciation and mix of voices, sound volumes and time formats in that service :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: