Unanswered Question
Dec 6th, 2007

hi guys

please advise about 350-030 voice written exam, for those who attended it, my question is after one covers all materials completely, how much will p4sure or atual tests cover from the exam (i know there are many questions in p4sure or AT with wrong answers) i mean are there more than 90% matches (for example) between written exam and p4sure or AT, or it is a different story?

by the way i have my own note on that written exam: i think there is no need for the written exam at all since all theory was covered in NP level and the lab is enough to test practical side, but unfortunetly, i can't reserver tha lab unless i have suceeded in 350-030!!

please advise

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (3 ratings)
ccbootcamp Thu, 12/06/2007 - 11:24

Why dont you study and learn the material instead of cheating?

There is a great book we have on our website. You can email me offline, and i will send you the link so I dont get accused of spamming netpro.

(please rate the post if this helps!)

tperrier Thu, 12/06/2007 - 11:31

I don't think you've understood what the CCIE is all about, if you need brain dumps to pass the written. I didn't attempt the voice track, but suppose its similar to the R&S, where the lab is (much) harder than the written.

The written unnecessary? Nope, it's there to prevent ill prepared people from failing miserably in the lab. So first prove to yourself you can handle the written...

This Discussion