cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot get JTAPI CiscoCall object

markoller
Level 1
Level 1

I am writing a screenpop app and have to grab the caller ID from a phone and then do a bunch of db lookup stuff and display. I see that the CiscoCall object looks to have what I need. The question is I cannot seem to find how to grab a CiscoCall object for a javax.telephony.call. I have a callobserver attached to the devices in question. I see the new call and can to a getcall on the event. However, getcall seems to return a javax.telephony.Call object. Any thoughts?

Mark

2 Replies 2

ckatene
Level 3
Level 3

it's definitely a CiscoCall - if you have a cisco jtapi provider connected to a cisco callmanager, that is. just cast it to use it:

CiscoCall myCiscoCall = (CiscoCall) call;

May you can help. I am novice in development. I have a cisco UCX 5.0 with CAD. Agents have SAP thick client with SAPphone in house.

Any idea how and what I need to do to forward or send ANI and DNIS to agent SAP or CIC screen. If you can point how I can get this to SAPphone that probably does it.

Thanks in advance.

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: