cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Line/Hunt Groups for UCCX (failover if UCCX goes down)

walteryork
Level 1
Level 1

I only have one UCCX server and if it goes down, even for a maintenance restart, calls through the scripts fail with a fast busy. I configured a Line Group for the extensions of agents in our Support Center. Through the UCCX panel, I can only configure the, "forward busy" option. But that will not cover me if the UCCX server is down.

Has anyone setup the forward on failure/no coverage and or no answer specifically on the CTI Route Point numbers directly in CCM and not through UCCX to forward to a Line Group? Does it work fine? I am concerned with making changes to the CTI Route Point directly through CCM as I remember reading somewhere that they should only be administered through the UCCX JTAPI Trigger configuration.

1 Reply 1

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You can change the CTI Route Points paramters directly in CallManager. There is no problem with that.

I think that you need to set up 'Forward No Answer' on CTI Route Points in order to configure a Line Group divert when IPCCX fails.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: