After much licensing pains (via OpsConsole Server) I had (2) CVP Call Servers and (2) VXML Servers up & running. Last week, I lost the Box MCS7825 that was configured as Ops Console Server. I have another box up & running as new OpsConsole Server.
When I try to save & deploy my first CVP Call Server, I receive the following error:
Call Server device with IP Address: 10.X.X.6 and Hostname: XXXCVP1 cannot be created. The device is already managed by another OpsConsole.
As the CVP Licenses are tied to IP addresses (& Hostname for VXML Server), changing the names and IPs is not an option I want to try. Please note that this OpsConsole Server has no prior Device Database or any other configuration.
Please advise !
Issue resolved per TAC Case 607512629; Thanks TAC Team.
The workaround to resolve the current issue:
- Please make a note that the procedure actually clean the configuration
laid out by the previous OAMP and recreate the configuration.
- The procedure also assume that customer has all configuration
information so can recreate these devices from OAMP.
- Although the procedure does not wipe out any licensing information, it
may be good if they can back-up license files from these servers.
1. Access the Call Server machine
2. Stop all CVP Services if running (make a note of running services
3. Run %CVP_HOME%\bin\TAC\reimage.bat.
4. Start all the services that were stopped in step 2 above.
5. Repeat steps 2 - 4 for all CVP devices (2 Call Servers and 2 VXML
6. Now, customer can add these devices from new OAMP Server with required