Views
Helpful
Replies

Trying to set maximum number of calls

mortidad2006
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

im pretty new to this topic and i would appreciate some hel...

I try to set the maximum number of calls to 3.

As far i understand it is done by XML script under phone service, but thats about it...

where do i ha ve to change this value in database...

Thanks for help

5 Replies 5

mikechristensen
Level 1
Level 1

You'll have to be more specific, but for the sake of this post, I'll assume you're speaking about the maximum number of calls (Multiple Calls/Call Waiting). This setting can be changed within Call Manager. Simply click on the line that you want to set the Max number of calls for. Call Manager will give you a number range that you can use. Once you make your change, simply click "Update."

Hope this helps you. Please remember to rate posts!

Thanks for ur reply,

its correct that i meant (Multiple Calls/Call Waiting), and i know how to change that inside CallManager, but i want to make it accessible for the phone user on the display, and obviously only for his own phone number.

That s what i m trying to do, write an XML application and put a field on the display so the user can change that by himself.

May be u can give me a hint where i find the chapter in the documentation.

Thanks a lot

what callmanager version are you using?

in 5 & 6 you could use executeSQLUpdate to update the parameter. (it will be too hard to use updatePhone as you need to re-apply all Lines with correct settings, not just the ones you want to change...

Thanks for ur reply... was out of office for a while...

i m using ccm 6.0.

i was looking in the documentation, but i couldnt find anything about executeSQLUpdate, neither did i find how to change the datatbase with an sql comand at all...

can u give me a hint where to put in the sql comand or where i find anything about that in the docu

Thanks

you can download the sqltoolkit from the cum plugins page