Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR record export error

UCBNOCWAN
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

You all have been fantastic in the past & have helped me no end. I need one more favour this time.

When I go to "Tools-> CDR Analysis & Reporting", then "CDR -> Export CDR / CMR" - Export to File. After clicking on the "Export to File" button I get the following error - Error code - 10011. - System error - contact System Administrator"

Is it an authentication issue? I am using my user account. Even the Admin account ( superuser account) doesn't work.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Abhijit,

Great stuff! You just made my day :)

Take care,

Rob

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Abhijit,

Hope all is well! Maybe you are hitting this?

CSCsa65681 Bug Details

Headline CDR/CMR Export throws Error if selected date range do not have CDR/CMRs

Severity 3 Severity Resolved

First Found-in Version 4.1 First Fixed-in Version 4.2(1.15), 4.2(0.777), 4.1(3)ES47, 4.2(1)ES01

Symptom:

An error page comes up stating 'Error 10011: System Error. Contact the System Administrator'.

Conditions:

Go to CDR->Export CDR/CMR. Select a Date range which does not have data and try to export CDRs and CMRs.

Workaround:

Select a Date range which does have data and try to export CDRs and CMRs.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Rob,

Thanks a lot for your help again. Knew I could count on you. I managed to locate the case : http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K55604354.

I am quite sure we don't have ES47 installed on our CCM 4.1(3). I checked Start-> Cisco OS version & also the component verison pages. It didn't show up. If we can obtain approval for this change ( since any ES installation requires a system reboot), I shall install & fix it.

Have a nice day!

Many thanks,

Abhijit Das.

Rob,

Need help again! Could you please give me the link for the time converter sheet that converts UTC ( the time format in CDR records) to CET ( Belgian) time? My time-sheet converts only to EST.

Regards,

Abhijit.

Hi Abhijit,

Glad to hear from you here :) On the Conversion sheet you will have to do one final addition to get from EST to CET. CET is plus 6 hours from EST, so you just need to do this final +6 from the UTC to EST conversion.

Example: UTC to EST = 7:00am EST + 6 = 1:00pm CET

http://seticlassic.ssl.berkeley.edu/utc.html

Hope this helps my friend!

Rob

Thanks a lot Rob, this definitely helps a lot. Have a nice day dear friend. :-)

Regards,

Abhijit Das.

Hi Abhijit,

Great stuff! You just made my day :)

Take care,

Rob

Rob,

I have posted one more query on our great forum regarding Unity 4.0(3). Could you please just have a look at it when you are free?

Thanks in advance,

Abhijit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: