Views
Helpful
Replies

integrating video and toip

aherraez77
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

I have read about the posibility of integrating video and toip in the same network, and I want to try something similar.

In this moment I manage two networks, one of telephony(cisco, alcatel) and another of video(Polycom). Both are completly independient.

Can someone tell me the steps to integrate both networks (same numeric plan) and the limitacions of the solucion?

Some links can I help me, too

thanks

Antonio Herráez

2 Replies 2

gsroberts
Level 1
Level 1

Can you describe your network scenario as well as what portions of the ToIP solutio are Cisco?

Hi,

My network have some sites with a PBX Alcatel and others sites have a Cisco CM. they are interconnected with TDM trunks to a core PBX to form the corporate telephony network. the portions change with the time.

The videoconferencing network have their own PRI ISDN for the calls with H.320 endpoints and the IP network carries the H.323 calls.

I have found the answers to my questions into the Cisco Unified Communications Solution Reference Network Design

(SRND)

the most update document is the next URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/video/ps1870/products_implementation_design_guide_book09186a00808f0e58.html

thanks your for your interest

Antonio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: