CCIE Voice Lab Bootcamp

Unanswered Question
Dec 7th, 2007

Ok, this is a wierd question, but is there a CCIE VOICE LAB bootcamp that will let me use the gi bill? I know that you can on some of the ccnp and ccsp as well as the ccie r&s. But I'm looking for a company that will take it for the voice lab one.

Thanks in advance.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
ccbootcamp Fri, 12/07/2007 - 09:59

Erik,

Hi! I don't believe we can take the GI Bill yet. I know my staff was working on it, but I don't know where the process stands. I got your email and I'll put you in touch with the appropriate people on my team.

-brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

(please rate the post if this helps!)

swmorris Tue, 12/11/2007 - 12:39

At this point, to my knowledge, there are no CCIE Voice bootcamps available under the GI bill. The federal government isn't exactly swift in their approvals process for things either.

In order to accept GI bill stuff there's a whole process of being integrated with the various state's governments from where a student will be coming from.

In other words, it's a multi-year and expensive process to get approval for. Only only company doing CCIE work that I know of is approved, but they don't do any CCIE Voice stuff.

Sorry to be the bearer of not-so-exciting news. But you can always wait to see what Brad comes up with!

On the flip side, depending on where you are coming from corporate/group-wise, we do accept Cisco Learning Credits which may have been included in part of your purchases from Cisco.

Scott

[email protected]

Actions

This Discussion