PRI troubleshooting

Unanswered Question
Dec 8th, 2007
User Badges:

I remember entering a command once that would show the list of channels of a PRI and whether they were active but can't seem to remember what it was. Does anyone know this command?

-Shikamaru

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Rob Huffman Sat, 12/08/2007 - 15:35
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Shikamaru,

Hope all is well with you! If this is an IOS Gateway you can use this command to show the status of the channels;

Router# show mgcp connection

Hope this helps!

Rob

shikamarunara Sat, 12/08/2007 - 19:20
User Badges:

Hey Rob,

The command I was hunting for was "show voice call summary", which was mentioned by Alan in a post to this thread. Boy that command comes in handy ;)

Thanks again, guys.

-Shikamaru

UCBNOCWAN Mon, 12/10/2007 - 04:57
User Badges:

Hi Rob,

Good afternoon. hope that you had a nice weekend. I need help from you again. This is regarding a query I posted on Friday night. Could you please throw some light on this?

Issue :

When I go to "Tools-> CDR Analysis & Reporting", then "CDR -> Export CDR / CMR" - Export to File. After clicking on the "Export to File" button I get the following error - Error code - 10011. - System error - contact System Administrator"

Is it an authentication issue? I am using my user account. Even the Admin account ( superuser account) doesn't work.

Regards,

Abhijit Das.

allan.thomas Sat, 12/08/2007 - 15:57
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

In addition to the command mentioned by Rob, try eithers of the these two commands also:-

'show voice call summary'

'show voice call status'

Regards

Allan.

Actions

This Discussion