PRI troubleshooting

Unanswered Question
Dec 8th, 2007

I remember entering a command once that would show the list of channels of a PRI and whether they were active but can't seem to remember what it was. Does anyone know this command?

-Shikamaru

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
rob.huffman Sat, 12/08/2007 - 15:35

Hi Shikamaru,

Hope all is well with you! If this is an IOS Gateway you can use this command to show the status of the channels;

Router# show mgcp connection

Hope this helps!

Rob

shikamarunara Sat, 12/08/2007 - 19:20

Hey Rob,

The command I was hunting for was "show voice call summary", which was mentioned by Alan in a post to this thread. Boy that command comes in handy ;)

Thanks again, guys.

-Shikamaru

UCBNOCWAN Mon, 12/10/2007 - 04:57

Hi Rob,

Good afternoon. hope that you had a nice weekend. I need help from you again. This is regarding a query I posted on Friday night. Could you please throw some light on this?

Issue :

When I go to "Tools-> CDR Analysis & Reporting", then "CDR -> Export CDR / CMR" - Export to File. After clicking on the "Export to File" button I get the following error - Error code - 10011. - System error - contact System Administrator"

Is it an authentication issue? I am using my user account. Even the Admin account ( superuser account) doesn't work.

Regards,

Abhijit Das.

allan.thomas Sat, 12/08/2007 - 15:57

In addition to the command mentioned by Rob, try eithers of the these two commands also:-

'show voice call summary'

'show voice call status'

Regards

Allan.

Actions

This Discussion