cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PRI troubleshooting

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

I remember entering a command once that would show the list of channels of a PRI and whether they were active but can't seem to remember what it was. Does anyone know this command?

-Shikamaru

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Shikamaru,

Hope all is well with you! If this is an IOS Gateway you can use this command to show the status of the channels;

Router# show mgcp connection

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hey Rob,

The command I was hunting for was "show voice call summary", which was mentioned by Alan in a post to this thread. Boy that command comes in handy ;)

Thanks again, guys.

-Shikamaru

Hi Rob,

Good afternoon. hope that you had a nice weekend. I need help from you again. This is regarding a query I posted on Friday night. Could you please throw some light on this?

Issue :

When I go to "Tools-> CDR Analysis & Reporting", then "CDR -> Export CDR / CMR" - Export to File. After clicking on the "Export to File" button I get the following error - Error code - 10011. - System error - contact System Administrator"

Is it an authentication issue? I am using my user account. Even the Admin account ( superuser account) doesn't work.

Regards,

Abhijit Das.

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

In addition to the command mentioned by Rob, try eithers of the these two commands also:-

'show voice call summary'

'show voice call status'

Regards

Allan.

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

show isdn service

The B-channels must have a call active to show as active in show isdn service. B-channels in use for other purposes are not tracked by ISDN.

Have seen some issues with MGCP in the past, you can use perfmon in CCM or RTMT in Appliance Model versions.

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K95253136

also, "show call active voice compact" to see the different call legs and codecs for each. Very useful for watching hardware conference/transcoders and seeing the rtp stream path/codec.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: