Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Upgrade to 4.1 Error Message

j-foote
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to upgrade 3.3 to 4.1 I get the following error message:

ODBC Operation faild with the following information: Message=[Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Datatbase page size too big, SqlState=8004, NativeError=-97

Thanks

4 Replies 4

e233797abc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi James,

Did you get an answer to your issue? I'm having a similar errors while installing a fresh new copy of 4.1.

Thanks ... Dan (daniel.leger2@honeywell.com)

i actually resolved the problem myself. Turns out we were running symantec backup-exec on the server. That version of backup-exec was using an older version of sybase. You can check this by going to data sources in control panel and under odbc drivers, see what is listed. If any older version of sybase is there, you will need to remove. My problem went away by uninstalling backup-exec.

Hope this helps.

James

James,

Thanks for sharing it.

Regards,

~JG

James, thank you for your quick response on this and also for the clue. Since we are installing this ACS 4.1 on the same server as the CiscoWorks LMS 3.0 we had to stop/disable the LMS services before the installation of ACS .... DL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: