Views
Helpful
Replies

I am back with my CCIE

mohammedmahmoud
Level 11
Level 11

Dear Friends,

I am happy to be back, especially with my CCIE number, yes i've done it :) , from the first attempt (Edison, i understood your point!), it was a very tough road, but thanks God i've reached the end alive.

NetPro and you guys are one of the reasons of success (its not an advertisement :) ) , helping people out with your own experience, searching with them for new solutions, and listening for others' experiences, i think this is the best way to always learn more and more, and even understand what you know better and better, and eventually leading you out to be an expert.

Thank you guys, and i think its about time to engage with you again, i am really glade to be back.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

22 Replies 22

bvsnarayana03
Level 5
Level 5

Congratss..... on joining the elite club.

Like you feel glad to be back, I feel great to be a part of this forum & among you people.

Any success secrets you would like to share on this forum.

Congrats again.

rais
Level 7
Level 7

Congratulations.

CSCO10758684
Level 1
Level 1

Hai Mommd,

Congrats ...all the best..u ve achived my target ..... :-) ..jus kidding ..

Lijesh.N.C

Hi Mohammed.

Congratulations on you.

Best Regards

Thot

sujitkr7cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Mohammed Mahmoud,

Please help me.

I have two links with different ISP's and both the links (512Kbps)are terminated on seprate seprate cisco routers(2811).Currently we are useing one link and another one link is new.I want to loadsharing and redundency between them.Right now i am not using BGP (routers are configured in simple manner).Here is a my client cost matter,so i want .My presant network seneriois like this:-

Internet Ri(Isp1)-- Layer 3 switch (working here like as a simple switch)---firewall 1 (cisco ASA5510)--firewall 2(ciscoASA5510)---Lan.

on firewall-1 remote and site to site vpn configuered, one dmz.

my lan is in 172.16.1.xx series,dmz in 172.16.4.10, and after 172.16.1.30 is using for desktop ,192.168.x.x is managment ip.

Right now i have one another internet link(512kbps) from different ISP.

So please advise me how can i do that (loadbalancing with redundeny). once i was trying oer but not successfull due to IOs image (c2800nm-ipbasek9-mz.124-11.T.bin)and

ISP's AS.it can be possible through natting,and ACL. or ple give me any idea with OER or any solution.If possible ple send me also sample configuration.

If u want any info ,ple tell me .

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,

sujeet

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What took you so long ? :)

We need an extra set of hands in these forums and I was about to pass you on the 'All time list' :)

Make sure to update your NetPro account (I want to see that CCIE next to your name).

Mohammed

Congratulations on a very significant accomplishment. (what is your number?)

Like Edison, I welcome you back to active participation in the forum. We have missed you and are glad that you are back (especially back with such good news).

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

I share the same as others in congratulating you in such great accomplishement, we know, to get there, there is only one way.. fucus and complete dedication.

if you could share your recommendations in optaining CCIE.. e.g ccie bootcamps etc.. or any other tools out of the ordinary than practice simulations and forum reading it will be great to hear your methods that provided you this achivement.

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mohammed

Great news, congratulations on passing the exam. And here was me thinking i might just get to purple before you :).

Good to see you back, we've struggled to cover while you've been away !!

Jon

Mohammed,

Great to see you are back to this forum to offer your expertise once again...

And I know you will do it ! :)

Really happy to see you achieving your CCIE which(is my dream long time back and now about 30, am still dreaming :P ) hehe..

Anyway, Congrats again and really a worth a celebration for that! :D

mohammed,

congrats on doing your ccie

hope u participate as before and help others since guys like me aim to achieve such goal will follow your valuable suggestions

experience's are more valuable since its felt

as i believe

rgds

shiva

Dear Mohammed,

I come forward and convey my Congratulations on your extraordinary Acheivement.

We all are very Happy in welcoming you back to active participation in the forum.

We have really missed you and now Glad that you are Backup with Good News.

Very Soon we will see your Profile Associated with a CCIE Badge.

:-) Sorry for the Late Wishes but i was in-active for past few Weeks.

Best Regards,

Guru Prasad R

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for welcoming me back, i am very eager to participate again with you guys, you don't know how i struggled to pause my participation in the forum during the last couple of months during my final preparation before the exam.

Edison,

My exam was at the end of November, after taking it, i took 10 days away from any kind of technology to regain my sanity, you know how it goes :)

How can i update my NetPro with my CCIE status, can you please guide me on this one.

Rick,

Thank you very much, i owe you very much, as i've learned a lot from you in this forum, and i am sure i'll still be learning more and more, really thank you.

My CCIE No. is 19473, i am still not used to it, but i think i'll do soon :)

Jon,

Thank you, i am back and i am very eager for purple :) but i can survive if you got it before me :) i really admire having you as a friend.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud Moustafa, CCIE No. 19473.

Mohammed,

Go to http://www.cisco.com/

Click on Login

Click on Profile

Additional Access

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco