cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Archive amanagement in RME

itssnsu07
Level 1
Level 1

I get the following error in trying to fetch files in Archive management.

"Execution status: job execution partially successful for device.

Execution message: config fetch is successful using rcp.cm0060 primary startup config fetch success for device, version number 1 archived.config fetch is successful using rcp. Cm0061 primary running config fetch success for device, no change in configuration cm0151. VLAN running config fetch failed for device; failed to fetch config using rcp."

Where did i go wrong or what have i missed in the configuration?

Thank You and Kind Regards,

GT.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

Under RME-Admin-Config Mgmt-Transport settings do you have the protocols that are configured on your device set up and in the order that you want them to be used ?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

Under RME-Admin-Config Mgmt-Transport settings do you have the protocols that are configured on your device set up and in the order that you want them to be used ?

Thank you for your assistance.

Yes i do have the list of protocols in place. In fact i did try setting only TFTP for one device and tried to run the archive management for the specific devcie and i get the same error.

Thanks again!

Thank You for your time and assistance, i have solved the prolem which was related to the order of transport protocol setting.

Thank You again!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: