Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL database - where to find phone config

andym1iptech
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

In CCM 4.1.3 I am trying to see if their is a SQL database that will show the phone config.

I can see in the Device database those phone that have a 7914 attached, I now need to find a table that shows how those keys are configured ie as lines or speed dials and any associated DN's

I am trying to find a way to determine that if an extn has a 7914 does the user really need it or can someone else have to save buying new ones all the time.

2 Replies 2

Gonzalo

Thanks for the reply, they are certainly useful queries to be able to run.

However it doesnt give me the results I am after.

If a phone has a 7914 attached to it and is configured for, lets say, 15 lines in total I need to run a query that will show that line 1 has extn 1234 configured, line 2 has extn 2345 configured, line 3 is blank, line 4 has 4567 configured,etc etc.

Then I will be able to see that if an extn has 15 lines on it but only 6 have anything configured on them I can take the 7914 from that user as they no longer need it.

Thanks for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: