Views
Helpful
Replies

Web VPN SSL time out in Cisco ASA

050878james
Level 1
Level 1

Hello !!

Can someone tell med where can I change default timeout for SSL web vpn in cisco ASA 8.2 and ASDM 6.3 ??

Some of our users would like to be connected whole time until they self click on "log off"

Now I am talking about WEB SSL VPN, when they log on to WebVPN than these users have a lot of internal links published trough ASA, so after some period they need to log in again because of the time out. Now I will really remove this timeout, but I am not sure how and where. Someone who did this before ?

Thank You

Best regards

4 Replies 4

husycisco
Level 7
Level 7

Hi James

In ASDM window, click configuration>Click VPN in left-pane>Expand WebVPN>Click on WebWVPN Access, then modify the default idle timeout as you like

Regards

Hello !!

Thank You for reply !!

Well it seems that you are talking about earlier versions of ASDM, while I am using 6.3. My first meet with ASA was ASDM 6.3 so I never used earlier versions of the ASDM.

So I am little confused, because it is not on the same place as it was in earlier versions.

Any suggest for ASDM 6.3 ?

Thank You again !!

Best regards

Configuration | Remote Access VPN | Clientless SSL VPN Access | Group Policies

Choose the group policies and click on Edit.

Choose the General section and click on More options on the right side. You will see the "Idle Timeout".

You can change it to "unlimited"

Rate this post, if it helps.

Cheers,

Gilbert

Thank you for helping dude, this help, now I configured it "unlimited".

Best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: