cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Issue urgent Help needed

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

Guys i have a problem bit strange one can someone please help me out .....i have a sites in which i have pix firewall (515E). Now i have already 3 Vpns site to site established.......(without NAT) now i want to establish fourth VPN....now th eporblem is that my service provider has given me an ip adress that he shd get the VPN request for that IP adress (i shd do nating to translate my internal ip to his ip) i tried to put few things but it doesnt work.....even i m failed to estalblish IKE pjase 1 ......on the otehr hand the device is VPN conc 3000......i have checked all the policies transform set but i m failed to even get working the first bit (IKE 1)....i have treid to debug it but my router doesnt even consider as an intersting traffic and it just send it through to default gateway....can some please hlep me out

2 Replies 2

ggilbert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you give me an example as to what you are trying to do. I dont understand what you are trying to do.

What is the current IP address on the inside of the PIX firewall?

What is the current IP address on the outside of the firewall?

What does the ISP want the IP address to be on the outside?

What do you like to do after that?

Thanks

Gilbert

bob.bartlett
Level 1
Level 1

can you post your config? It seems that your IKE policy is missing something.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: