cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Maximum number of ACS remote agent

m-ko
Level 1
Level 1

What is the maxium number of ACS remote agent you can have for one ACS appliance.

3 Replies 3

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

Maximum number of appliances supported

—While  a single Cisco Secure ACS Remote Agent can provide services to many  Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine appliances, support is limited to five  concurrent connections by the appliances served. For example, if you  have three appliances that are primary Cisco Secure ACSes and three  appliances that are secondary Cisco Secure ACSes used for failover  purposes only, the remote agent can provide services to all six  appliances and stay below the maximum of five concurrent connections.

kaaftab
Level 4
Level 4

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well guys, that's not a question.

M-ko,

The user guide doesn't talk about maximum number of remote agent you can add on per ACS solution engine. Could you please explain me your requirement, may be we can help you indirectly with this question. I have seen customers using 3 remote agents on a single appliance. I don't think it would stop you to define remote agents entries on the network configuration page.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: