Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 6.0 Outbound - Dialer error

c-pinilla
Level 1
Level 1

Dialer encounters the following message while trying to reserve agents:

08:10:31 dialer-baDialer Trace: (CLMGR) Failure event, port: 034, id: 1000001086, reason: [E_CTI_INVALID_DEVICE]

What could be the problem??

ICM config has been checked and it's OK.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

is this a TDM or IP Dialer? Might it be those calls are registrations ones dropped by the dialer due to no available agents or lines?

Regards,

Riccardo

Stop the Dialer and use DialogicTest.exe to run through all the ports (channels). Call to an IP phone and make sure every port is able to call correctly. I typically use something like "d x 10" where x is the channel and 10 means it drops after 10 secs. If you have 10 channels, test them all. This is a must.

See "Verifying the ACD/CallManager Connectivity" section 4.2 of the "Outbound Option Setup and Configuration Guide for Cisco ICM/IPCC Enterprise & IPCC Hosted Editions R7.0(0)"

(Assuming UCCE)

Regards,

Geoff

It's an ICM + CMS (Avaya) deployment. DialogicTest is successfull through all ports. Calls to external numbers are also successfull. There are available agents and contacts to call.

Hola,

I guess I know which site is this I worked on it three years ago with another engineer.

There are different cards deployed and map to different ports, make sure on the port34 configuration in the ICM, specifically at Dialer Port Map for ports 34.

The specified port is not configured with the proper DeviceIDs or the card is failing, trying to reset it or change with a spare if you have one available.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: