cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwdALL of CTI Route Point

mike.lo
Level 1
Level 1

Our company is using IPCCX (4.0(5) Enh edition. To configure hotline, a CTI route point is programmed in CCM which CTI point of IPCCX will take control and divert to CRS script. Now, the user request for emergency activate CFwdALL of this hotline. Can I create a CCMUser ID which assoicate this CTI route point number to it? Therefore, user can login CCMUser page and activate CFwdALL to call forward this hotline number. I would like to ask whether there is any side effects for this configuration?

2 Replies 2

deniska2006
Level 1
Level 1

> Can I create a CCMUser ID which assoicate this CTI route point number to it?

I tried to assoicate CTI route point with user on my CCM, but didn't succeed

U could try to create new phone with the same DN and do what U want (Forward calls)

Here is what I did:

I've created dial-peer on VoIP GW with the same dest. pattern, but with highest priority and with redirection to another DN (R_DN). Therefore if R_DN is active it recives the phone call , if it is not the phone call uses another dial-peer and goes to IPCC.

I'm able to Forward calls on R_DN.

If anyone knows the correct solution, please let us know

When I search DN in Device Association under User Configuration, I can find CTI RP DN and select primary extn. So, I can associate it. But, I have not configure dial-peer on VoIP gw for this rp.