Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with Hunt Group

dbenattou
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i have CCME, and i want to have hunt groups, but the called number must be the pilot. i know that it's not possible. i have configured

num-exp 123 999

ephone-hunt 1

pilot 999

list 123, 292

final 123

TIMEOUT 5

!

!

!

ePHONE-dn 1

call-forward noan 800 TIMEOUTS 10

Unfortunately, the voicemail is for 999.

123 : phone number

999 : dummy number

800 : Voicemail number

my need is the voicemail must be for 123 phone.

please help me.it seems very diffcult.

thanks.

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sorry, I read this three times but still cannot understand, what do you mean by you need voice mail to be 123? or what ?

hello,

thanks for reply

my need iw when i call any number, if it not answers, ths call must must be forwarded to another, finally the call will be forwarded to voicemail, but we must have mailbox for the called phone not for the pilot.

296 ----> Pilot

'

'

'

'

'

123 --------> 292 '

'

'

'

voicemail (mail box 123)

thanks

help me please.

please it's similar to this :

296 ----> Pilot ------> 123 --------> 292 -----> voicemail (mail box 123)

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Driss,

Maybe you can take advantage of this (I think you are using CUE for VM?)

It is possible to have up to two numbers in the same Cisco Unity Express (CUE) User profile. Configure the first number as the Cisco Unity Express User Primary Extension, and the other number as the Primary E.164 number. However, only two Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express extensions are allowed to share the same mailbox in the Cisco Unity Express voicemail.

From this good Q&A doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_qanda_item09186a0080875c6f.shtml#q12

Place one ext in the primary ext field, and the other in the E.164 field

phonenumber - Specifies a number or extension for this user. No spaces or dashes are allowed.

phonenumberE164 - Specifies a telephone number with area code for this user. No spaces or dashes are allowed.

Example:

se-10-0-0-0(config)# username user3 create

se-10-0-0-0(config)# username user3 phonenumber 50180

se-10-0-0-0(config)# username user3 phonenumberE164 13335550180

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803ef7a7.html

In your latest example CUE is seeing the first redirected number 999, so try to enter 999 as the E.164 under 123's mailbox account.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob. Thank you very much for your help to give nice answer to most of the voip problems.More over You are giving very good link with that answer which have very good information for the issue. Please continue this help on forums.Through your help lot of people are benefitting.

I hope you will continue this.

All the best

Thanks

Esa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: