cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express CSQ Priority

ciscocasey
Level 1
Level 1

If I have an agent who is a member of two CSQ's how would I give priority to calls in one queue over another?

Example

Queue 1 = Normal

Queue 2 = Important

Agent 007 is logged into both queues

Queue Normal has 7 calls in it with an oldest of 30 minutes

Queue Important has 2 calls with an oldest of 2 minutes

Agent 007 becomes available to take a new call, at this point I need him to receive a call from Queue Important and not one of the older calls from queue normal.

Thanks,

Robert

6 Replies 6

joergwesely
Level 1
Level 1

Robert,

you can use the "set priority" step in the script editor to prioritize the call. If you do this with all calls that go to the "Priority queue" you should have what you need.

Regards

Jörg

Tim Passinos
Level 1
Level 1

Robert, I am having the same issue. TAC was not able to help. They wanted me to put a priority command in my script.

I tried playing with the weights but no luck.

Di you resolve this?

Robert good way explain your case.

This is very easy and can be done few ways. I will try to post a script later when two calls entering 2 seperate Q assigned to same agent and important will be answered first always.

You can set the priority for important Q and send the calls to agent with higher priority also you can check in your loop if there are calls for important Q and send those to agent first then send the calls from Normal Q.

As for the calls in Q they will all follow cisco algorithm or any other criteria.

thanks,

Baseer.

Hello,

I have read a few posts, but I have one doubt.

Is "Set priority" directly comparable with Skill Competency Level of specific agent?

Hello, I know that this is an old post but I am having the same exact issue. can you please help? how and where in the script do i "set priority"?

Thanks,

Martin

Hi Martin

You set it wherever you like. Basically just drop in a 'set priority' step from the ACD palette, and set it to anything higher than one. It doesn't matter if you set it before queueing, after queueing...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!