cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ES47 patch

UCBNOCWAN
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to locate ES47 patch for CCM 4.1(3) to fix a CDR issue. I know that this is an old patch, but surely there must be a locate & download it.

9 Replies 9

ananddiwakar
Level 1
Level 1

As far as I know, you cannot download ES from website directly. You need to contact TAC for this and they can prvide you the download link.

On the website SRs are available for download. So you can check in which SR ES47 is included and you can download that SR

Anand,

Thanks a lot. We are running CCM 4.1(3) with SR4. Is "SR3c Base" a part of Service Release 4 ? The reason I am asking this is on 4.1(3)ES72 (SR4, SR4a, SR4b Base), I can see a bug fix for CSCsa65681. Since in Start-> Cisco OS version, I can see "2000.4.3aSR4" in "OS Service Release". Could you please help me out with this unusual query?

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit Das.

ananddiwakar
Level 1
Level 1

I guess we are running in a little confusion. Are you looking for a patch for CCM or for OS.

2000.4.3aSR4 you see in Start>OS Version is version and SR for Windows OS.

To verify SR / ES version of CCM application, open CCM Admin console, go to Help > About CCM. Click detail button to view the SR/ES information.

Meanwhile I will try to find some details about SRs of 4.1(3)

Sorry if I confused you.. I am looking for a CCM patch to fix a bug, in "About CCM" I see CCM system version - 4.1(3)sr3c..Hence I am not sure about the SR installed or if any has been installed.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Abhijit,

Hope things are great for you :) Just to follow up here on the great help from Anand, you are currently at 4.1(3)sr3c according to your latest post. SR3C is the patch or (Service Release) version. So you can do one of two things,contact TAC and install 4.1(3)ES72 or one of the following SR's which are available for download (SR4, SR4a, SR4b Base)

If you are going the SR route you may want to look into installing the latest Version. Be sure to carefully read the READ-ME for any SR you install to check for any new Bugs etc.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks a lot. It's great to hear from you again. I am fine, hope things are swell with you.

Actually I am planning the latest - SR6. I have gone through the readme & think it should be ok.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit Das.

Rob,

Need one confirmation from your side. So we are running CCM patch SR3, not SR4 as I mistakenly assumed. I guess we are running SR4 for the OS whiich shows up in Start -> Cisco OS Version.

Thanks again,

Abhijit.

Hi Abhijit,

You are most correct my friend :)

OS Service Release - 2000.4.3aSR4

CCM system version - 4.1(3)sr3c

Good stuff Abhijit, best of luck with your upgrade!

Take care,

Rob

Thanks a lot Rob, yes that's exactly what we are running, as usual you are bang on target again. :-)

Take care,

Abhijit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: