cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enlightened me need the IOS firewall image name for a 3660-MB-2FE router

gerald199
Level 1
Level 1

I tried the cisco navigator web site but that was very confusing.i need the name of the firewall image to add to the 3660 router so i can practice for the CCSP exams i have found other image names for the firewall for other routers but not the 3660.see the 3660 configuration attachment.if anyone knows a thousand thanks and Kudos.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In addition to Steven info you will need more memory to load that image, your current version output shows 32 sdram with 16 flash.. check this thread and go to the link posted by ccbootcamp netpro , you may be able to get inexpensive flash and sdram there for your 3660 router, memory specs are from 32, 64, 128 and 256 being the max memory supported by this platform.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Getting%20Started%20with%20LANs&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cbed3ce

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

In addition to Steven info you will need more memory to load that image, your current version output shows 32 sdram with 16 flash.. check this thread and go to the link posted by ccbootcamp netpro , you may be able to get inexpensive flash and sdram there for your 3660 router, memory specs are from 32, 64, 128 and 256 being the max memory supported by this platform.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Getting%20Started%20with%20LANs&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cbed3ce

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

Thank you very much i struggled with cisco navigator on and off for two days.

Kudos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card