Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 500 questions

velocitystorm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a potential customer who is setting up a small helpdesk. I have questions along those lines.

With the UC500, can you setup escalations so that if someone has been onhold for a certain amount of time an alert can be sent or another line rung?

Is there a way to monitor queues?

Is there a way to generate reports for # of calls, who has received calls, time on the calls and so on?

Thanks!

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sure. Here ya go.

Ken

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Matt,

These functions are generally associated with call center software and are not built-in to the UC500. One option is to integrate the UC500 with Unified Contact Center Express. Take a look at the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/video/cuva/2_0/english/adminstration/guide/vover.html

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

ttrentler
Level 4
Level 4

CallManager Express on the Uc500 has a Basic-ACD(B-ACD) service that does support queing and works in conjunction with huntgroups. While I do not know of a way to provide escalation with this product it does give limited Que and Agent stats.

Yes - The B-ACD functionality works great. I've attached the B-ACD configuration guide.

Hi,

Thanks for posting this, but it expired. Can you post again or send to me directly?

Thanks!

Matt

Sure. Here ya go.

Ken