Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 500 questions

velocitystorm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a potential customer who is setting up a small helpdesk. I have questions along those lines.

With the UC500, can you setup escalations so that if someone has been onhold for a certain amount of time an alert can be sent or another line rung?

Is there a way to monitor queues?

Is there a way to generate reports for # of calls, who has received calls, time on the calls and so on?

Thanks!

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sure. Here ya go.

Ken

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Matt,

These functions are generally associated with call center software and are not built-in to the UC500. One option is to integrate the UC500 with Unified Contact Center Express. Take a look at the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/video/cuva/2_0/english/adminstration/guide/vover.html

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

ttrentler
Level 4
Level 4

CallManager Express on the Uc500 has a Basic-ACD(B-ACD) service that does support queing and works in conjunction with huntgroups. While I do not know of a way to provide escalation with this product it does give limited Que and Agent stats.

Yes - The B-ACD functionality works great. I've attached the B-ACD configuration guide.

Hi,

Thanks for posting this, but it expired. Can you post again or send to me directly?

Thanks!

Matt

Sure. Here ya go.

Ken

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: