Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Mobility

t-alkhalidi
Level 1
Level 1

hi ,

does any body know if we need to purchase or order license for presence server and mobility? i know for SIP phones we need device unit licese but does the presence server and extension mobility features come already with CCM5& 6???? im planning to have my Nokia E90 as my extension over wireless. kindly note im upgrading from 4.0 to CM 6.

thanks

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mobility comes in with CUCM 6.0 and each mobility enabled user takes up 2 DLUs from the DLU pool.

CUPS (presence) requires it's own server and software, as well as DLUs for each CUPC or MOC user. Currently Cisco ships the software for free to all CUCM 6.0 new orders and upgrades, so all you need is the server to install it on and some additional DLUs.

HTH,

Chris

t-alkhalidi
Level 1
Level 1

well , then im upgrading so the presence server will come with CCUM upgrade. good .

but i guess Cisco Unified Presence Server End User Feature License need 1 DLU .

do i need also Cisco Unified Personal Client End User Feature License?

im really confused ,

for the 30 SIP phones or Nokia E_Series SIP over wireless Cell phones, do i need to order 3 x LIC-3PTY-DL-10 or LIC-CM-DL-100? i know the first one for third party , but also it says that the SIP Basic will require 3 DLU , but which one i need or i should order both. in addition to that for this scenario the Nokia E-series SIP wireless phone do we need also a 30 mobility user license or presence user license? im really confused .

in simple, i want to use 30 Nokia E-Series phones like E90 , E61i , etcas as SIP phones ?

what do i need to have please

Hi Everybody.

I am configuring SIP Phone in E90 Nokia to register CCM 5.0. But I don't know how to configure that. I tryed doing something. However, I haven't already configured successfully.

Please, Tell me how to confugure Sip Phone in E90 Nokia.

Thank in advance.

in unified mobility in CUCM 6. is bulit in right? , so is there need for another licenses other than device units? what differnce in licensing if i want to run E90 Nokia built in SIP client or if i want to use CIsco mobile communicator and toggle between WIFI and GSM.? i should only order the software or there is soft client license on CUCM 6 for cisco Mobile which is different to the normal Device Unit.???

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: