cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM service release bugs

UCBNOCWAN
Level 1
Level 1

We are running CCM 4.1(3) with SR3. There is a proposal to upgrade to CCM 4.1(3) SR6. Is there a way to find out how many new bugs have been discovered in SR6 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Abhijit,

How are you my friend, hopefully great! There are no bugs shown yet with SR6, these are always shown under the "known caveats" section of the SR Read-Me notes. Here are the notes for SR6;

http://download-sj.cisco.com/cisco/crypto/3DES/voice/callmgr/4.1/ciscocm.4-1-3-sr6-Readme.htm#_Toc184465225

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Abhijit,

How are you my friend, hopefully great! There are no bugs shown yet with SR6, these are always shown under the "known caveats" section of the SR Read-Me notes. Here are the notes for SR6;

http://download-sj.cisco.com/cisco/crypto/3DES/voice/callmgr/4.1/ciscocm.4-1-3-sr6-Readme.htm#_Toc184465225

Hope this helps!

Rob

Rob,

Thanks a lot dear friend. I went through only a part of the release notes today, didn't get the time to read it properly. This definitely helps a lot. Take care,

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit Das.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Abhijit,

You are always welcome buddy :) If you are not in a big rush you may want to hold off for a few weeks before installing a new SR like SR6. It only came out on December 3 so new bugs may not have been exposed quite yet. I'm not saying that there will be problems, but it has always been a policy of mine to give a new SR at least a month or so before deployment just to see how people like it :)

Take care,

Rob

Rob,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Since it will be a major change in our environment there is the necessity to obtain proper approval & all that stuff. So in all probababilty, nothing will happen before January. My opinion is to upgrade to the latest SR is always the way to go even though there might be some issues. Makes absolutely no sense to raise a change request every month. Btw, I have posted a query pertaining to RTMT, could you please offer some suggestions?

Thanks,

Abhijit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: