cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MARS upgrade from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 & pnLogAgent_4-1-4.zip

ttrevino1
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to update my CS-MARS 50 to 4.1.4, and am reading quick install and release notes for this version. It tells me I need to install this pnlogagent.exe before I can upgrade the MARS version. Is this only required if I am sending ACS syslogs to the MARS? Thanks, Tony

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You don't need to worry about it unless you actually using the old 1.0 agent, which does actually run on the ACS server.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mhellman
Level 7
Level 7

yes, the upgrade is only required if you're using Cisco ACS and more specifically the old 1.0 version of pnlogagent.

We are using ACS, however, currently are not logging to the MARS from the ACS server. At some point we might, so do I need to worry about this pnlogagent now? If so, how do I get to where I can see what version the ACS is running currently? I'm assuming this file runs on the ACS? Thanks, Tony

You don't need to worry about it unless you actually using the old 1.0 agent, which does actually run on the ACS server.

Okay, thanks for the help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: