cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 5.1- CLI commends

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Does anyone have a simple "to use" paper showing where the different files are now with CLI, obviously you have the basis to go from - Show, File, Utils etc for example I need to check the contents of a Dial Plan what commends would I use? . On 4.X it was easy to see - thanks

3 Replies 3

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

The simplest form of verifying the contents or details of a given NP is to open the either XXNP.exe file using a compressed file utility such as Winzip for CCM4.x or earlier versions.

Or similarly use a file compression utility which can extract most file types including TAR for CCM5 or later.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Allan.

Thanks for the reply however I was more after the file strcuture for all files using the CLI - If I want to locate the NP what commend string do I need to enter, If I wish to checked the Ringlist what CLI etc

The Ringlist.xml is located in the directory TFTP, you can verify this by using the command 'file list tftp *.xml' this will return the a list of all xml files. Alternatively just enter the * and all files in the directory will be returned including directory.

To view the Ringlist.xml in this example enter the command 'file view tftp Ringlist.xml'

Hope this helps, pls rate helpful posts.

Regards

Allan.

Seasons Greetings.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: