cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Console & Configuration for the WISM

d.muccillo
Level 1
Level 1

we are in the process of upgrading the wireless network in the office to use the Unified solution. We have converted the WLSE to the WCS and now in the process of configuring the WISM cards. 1st off we are having an issue with the console connection to the wism card. we are using the rollover cable connected to a termserver and are unable to get in. 2nd trying to configure the wism card is becoming a hassle. we set up the service port so far and the managment vlan and we still see service port down. Looking for some help in configuration. Please advise.

2 Replies 2

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

Can you post the configuration you have? That would help me to understand where is your configuration missing and suggest accordingly.

actually it turned out to be a faulty wism card but i do have a question regarding configuration. i am have 2 wism cards installed in 2 different chassis since the service vlan is local can it be configured the same on both chassis?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card