cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

setup of unity connection

jjoseph01
Level 3
Level 3

All, been through this unity connection admin guide and cant seem to figure this out right away. Im trying to just import a user from UCM to unity connection, so I can setup a mailbox and just test it out. I have created the ports in integrate with ucm, can dial the number on the phone of the vm port and unity connection answers and says I can dial an extension anytime, but I cant seem to get it to even see any users to import in from the ucm database. Im sure Im missing something, but not sure what. Anyone have any ideas on this?

4 Replies 4

jjoseph01
Level 3
Level 3

ok, didnt know you had to do it in ucm. I didnt find any documentation on it, but got it figured out. thanks all.

bigcappa1
Level 4
Level 4

John,

I had this issue last week with Callmanager 6 Business Edition and Unity 2.

I assume you are on CM5 or 6. What I had to do was to ensure that the primary extension was configured on the user page in Callmanager. I cant find a doc that tells you this is a requirement. But as soon as I configured the primary extension in the users became available for importing on Unity.

Try that let me know how you got on

Thanks

Paul

I've got same setup. Fingured out eventually despite no docs.

Got another problem now-can't access Help pages in CM. Message:

The requested resource (/Help/en_GB/ccm/ctx/ccm_enterpriseparamsnew.html) is not available.

It works fine in Unity Connection though. Any ideas?

Rich,

Yes updating the local doesnt seem to update the help pages though the URLs would indicate it does,

change the /en_GB/ to /en_US/ in the URL this is how I got round it

cheers

Paul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: