Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN - web proxy question

deanhoy
Level 1
Level 1

Afternoon

quick question. viewing intranet web servers from over a SSL vpn works like a dream. How would you access an webserver on the internet via the SSL vpn?

is it possible? and if so how would you achive this?

thanks in advance.

dean.

3 Replies 3

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

Yes it can be possible with asa. The ASA 5520 does support 750 WebVPN connections, but the it only comes with a license for two concurrent users for evaluation. If you need more, you will need to contact your account team/reseller to get a license for additional users.

bob.bartlett
Level 1
Level 1

Are you talking client SSL or clientless SSL? If client less you must configure the ASA to permit browsing and then you enter the web address in the home page and it will retrieve the page from the ASA and paint it for you.

I actually have the same question. I'm using the AnyConnect client to connect to an ASA 5510 via SSL VPN. I can view any internal resources just fine, but whenever I try to access an Internet website I can't get through. I would really prefer to tunnel all traffic when connected for security reasons.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: