cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reverse Route Injection

rezon
Level 1
Level 1

My PIX firewall is VPN headend device. It is located behind C1721 router. I have to customize VPN remote access without splitting tunnel network. It is work OK if I try to connect from VPN client located between PIX and C1721. If I try to connect from external VPN client located before C1721 then it work without access to internal resources. But it work OK if I use possibility of splitting tunnel network. I switched on possibility of Reverse Route Injection. Help to localize a mistake, please. What is wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you are talking about accessing the Internal LAN behind PIX from the clients, there's no way it will NOT work without split tunnel, if it works with split tunnel.

Could you please paste a n/w diagram and relevant part of PIX and router config.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

husycisco
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Andrey

Make sure following exists in firewall config

crrypto isakmp nat-traversal 20

Regards

It exist in my config.

External client can not access to internal resources if I include for group policy the following attributes:

"split-tunnel-policy tunnelall"

"split-tunnel-network-list none".

I should specify - external client receive access to Internet through VPN connection.

If you are talking about accessing the Internal LAN behind PIX from the clients, there's no way it will NOT work without split tunnel, if it works with split tunnel.

Could you please paste a n/w diagram and relevant part of PIX and router config.

Please, see PDF-files in attachment.

You will find network diagram and configuration files for Cisco's devices.

Thanks for all. I found the mistake in configuration of C1721.

It was wrong destination port for IPSec over UDP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: