Unanswered Question
Dec 20th, 2007

I am using cisco callmanager 4.2 and i cant find a way to look for missed calls in my CDR reports... is there a few to find a report for missed calls? please i need this for HR.. thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
rob.huffman Thu, 12/20/2007 - 11:04

Hi Joshua,

The calls you are looking for would be referred to as "Zero Duration Calls" which by default are not collected. You should see what you have set for this parameter;

CDR-Related Service and Enterprise Parameters

The following service parameters apply to CDRs:

Max CDR Records - Cisco Database Layer Monitor service parameter that controls the maximum number of CDRs on the system. When this limit is exceeded, the oldest CDRs automatically get removed, along with the related CMR records, once a day. The default specifies 1.5 million records.

CDR Enabled Flag - Cisco CallManager service parameter that controls whether CDRs are generated. Set this parameter on each Cisco CallManager in the cluster. You do not need to restart the Cisco CallManager for the change to take effect.

**CDR Log Calls With Zero Duration Flag - Cisco CallManager service parameter that controls whether calls with zero duration are logged in CDRs. The default specifies False (zero duration calls not logged).

Call Diagnostics Enabled - Cisco CallManager service parameter that controls whether call diagnostic records containing QoS information about calls are generated. The default specifies False (diagnostics not generated).

Hope this helps!

This Discussion