Directories button in IP Phone

Unanswered Question
Dec 20th, 2007
User Badges:

When I hit the directories button on my IP Phone I see MISSED calls etc. By default I can upto 24 or so entries for each Missed, Received and Dialed number.

Is there any way to change that to a lower number and if so how can I do it on Call Manager 5.1.3

Thanks,

Rohan

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jbarcena Thu, 12/20/2007 - 13:55
User Badges:
  • Red, 2250 points or more

No, unfortunately there is no way to change the limit since it is hardcoded on the phone load.

By the way, this forum is for Unified Communications (unity) for CCM questions use the IP Telephony forum

Mark Pareja Wed, 01/02/2008 - 13:37
User Badges:

Actually you can accomplish this by offloading the Directory application to another web server, reference (http://cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_usage_guide_book09186a00807a34b9.html).

There is a "canned" directory application in there that you can customize and re-deploy. One of the options is MAX Query Results, keep in mind that you will have to create a new Phone service for this application, or change the URL for the "Directory" button on each phone to reference the url of the hosted page.

However Rohan is correct, this is a post more suited for UCM or "IP Phone Services for End Users" Fourms

Actions

This Discussion