Views
Helpful
Replies

Maximum Digit CCM can process.

phuayc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have heard that ccm is only capable of processing 24 digits.But Could not really find this specification in the data sheet.Appreciate if somebody could point me to some facts on this. Thanks

3D

3 Replies 3

mciarfello
Level 4
Level 4

Assign a 24+ digit extension to your phone and try it out.

I can't find a spec document, but the above test may help you. How many digits do you need to process and for what reason?

Hi mciarfello,

Thank you for your reply.

I did a test on Dialed Number Analyzer by keying more than 24 digits,it give the error message "Dialed Digits should not have more than 24 digits" .This test is tell that CCM can only process no more than 24 digits.

Indeed,i am looking for specification that specifically stated this.

In any case thanks.

Hmmm. I haven't come across such spec. If I have, it didn't stick in memory where I might find it again.

Maybe someone else has come across something.

I just wanted to point out the "obvious" that your question is an easy one to test yourself and you have done that. But I do understand that maybe someone wants to see some official documents and that's why you are looking for the spec.

Maybe thumbing through the IPT Troubleshooting book (bible) would have max dial plan digits mentioned somewhere?

Good luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: