cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 4.1.3 services can't start

solomonthuo
Level 1
Level 1

We experienced some severe power issues that made the UPS to trip and both callmanagers to reboot. The callmanager service can't start now and administration and serviceability webpage can't load. You login then a blank page displays. We didn't have a backup of the callmanager hence i have to do everything possible to recover the data. kindly advice on where i can start to resolve this? can the BARS utility help at this point?

regards

solomon

2 Replies 2

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Solomon:

You can start off by checking the event viewer to see why the services are not starting. If there are any dependencies you would see that on event viewer.

Try restarting the services from "Services" page and keep an eye on the "Event Viewer"

thanks a lot rajesh

i had tried this but two important service couldn't start. The CTI service and callmanager service. It takes time then an error shows that the service couldn't start due to an unexpected error. The event viewer also shows the same errors. after some time an error pops up that CTI manager couldn't reference some memory. I somehow think the callmanager service got corrupted. My plan is to try backing up using the BARS tool. re-install the restore the data. Is there something else i can try?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: