cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smartnet Questions

jivorivor1
Level 1
Level 1

Our corporation purchased a Cisco Voice Solution which included these smartnet items. Could some please tell me if these SKUs cover major and minor releases as I was told that our smartnet covered all major and minor software for Call Manager and Unity Connections can someone tell me if these skus represet that? If not which smartnet sku from february of 2007 covers major and minor upgrades of call manager and unity connections. Here are the skus 1. CON-ECPM-SBBSEU, 2. CON-ECPM-USOLSEK9, 3. UCSS-UCM, 4. UCSS-UCM-1-10, 5. UCSS-UCM-1-100, 6. USOL-B-SE-USR. Could someone please post a link as to where this information be found?

Thanks ahead of time.

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jason,

You certainly look to be covered for all Callmanager Major and Minor upgrades with these SKU's UCSS-UCM,UCSS-UCM-1-10,UCSS-UCM-1-100 as they begin with UCSS. I would have thought there would be a Unity Connection part number that began with UCSS as well. You may want to check with your Cisco partner or SE about the Connection info.

This is a very good doc that has these details;

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns737/c664/cdccont_0900aecd8063dc83.pdf

Hope this helps and Happy Holidays!

Rob

thanks rob i am currently viewing the documents that you have posted. by the way you are a treasure to all for the information you put forth on everyones behalf. i have read post after post where you have helped many people. so i want to send you a thanks as well because you dont have to do this but yet do it anyways to benefit others. thanks again and happy holidays to you and yours

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for these very kind words! When you hear something like this, it really makes the participation here most worthwhile :) Many people have helped me over the years so now it's my time to try and help others when I can in some small way. You will do the same I'm sure and that is what makes this a great Community!

Cheers my friend!

Rob

There should be always a "Rob" to come in rescue when one is lost in strange problems!

:)

Well, I guess it must be an early Christmas for me! It is wonderful to be part of a community where people who you have never met take time out of their busy lives to bestow such kindness upon us :) Sometimes it is beyond equipment and problems and just comes down to friendship and fellowship!

Happy Holidays to all, be safe, and looking forward to 2008!

Rob

Rob:

Yes, it is really nice of you to provide excellent references followed by detailed explanations.

Happy holidays.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: