cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm 6.0 NFR installed on vmware

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

can anybody help with a vmware install, i have tried installing the 6.0 nfr twice into a fresh vmware, but i get right to the end of the install then get a fatal error and the ccm install wants to dump the info to a USB key. I have tried various disk sizes and memory setup to no avail. I have tried to install ccm 5.1 in vmare on the same box with no issues, does anybody have any tips or a vmware config file for the install. This is for a lab setup and not a production site.

16 Replies 16

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

have u already tried that 6.0 media in a working server.

Just to verify DVD is ok

good idea i'll try it after christmas, do you have 6.0 NFR working in Vmare, if so which version of Vmware and what are your config option ?

cheer for the suggestion

dave white

ccie #13955

Hi can I assume that we can download an approved VMWare image of Cisco UCM V6.0 from Cisco somewhere and that this is OK to use in a test / lab enviroment ? We have CCM V4.1 and want migrate to V6.0 but would like to test/ play in a VMWAre environment first before we purchase the V6.0 hardware which I have been told is a hardended Linux appliance ? Thanks

caishan-liu
Level 1
Level 1

disk size:80G

Memory:1G

CPU:Intel

This is my vmware config.

hi could you send me your vmware config file for your setup so i can copy, maybe i have not allowed enough disk space, i went for 30 Gig and 800m ram ?

David attach my VMware config

hi thanks for this, i will try it in are lab when i get back to work after christmas; and let you know how i get on.

can you please repost this?

Hi , where can i get a copy of this CCM 6.0 nfr software ? We'd like to test CUOM in our lab, and we need a callmanager. thanks.

Could you please repost this?:)

Hi,

can you send me VMware.zip file for ccm 6.0

basit_masood2002@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Basit

Hi! Gogasca

Could you kindly send me the zip file. We'll try to install CMM 6.0 on VMware for testing.

Thanks

Hi! Gogasca

Would you kindly send me the vmware config zip file for me to test cmm 6.x in a VM environment?.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: