Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Atteandant Question

dbenattou
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

ihave CUE and CME installed in 2851 router. have i any way to block some internal phones to be reached from Auto attendant via DID.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, I supposed that by "DID" you mean "dial by extension". DID is when you reach the extension directly from outside, without any attendant intervention.

Anyway, you would need to modify the default CUE script to do that. It would be not very difficult, however if you never did CUE programming, it can take some time before you get it right. See programming guide at;

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_administration_guide_book09186a0080679e24.html

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

hello,

thanks for rely.

i want say that when i dial DID form outside, i will reach the auto attendant (num-exp DIDnumber AAnumber).my request is for some ip phones that must not be reached via AA.

thanks at advance

Yes, I understand. But if the phone's number are under DID service, chances are they can be reached dialing DID directly anyway.

Then as mentioned above, to block certain destination from CUE AA, the only solution is using a custom script, derived from the default one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: