cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Router Clock Timing Issue

susheel.p
Level 1
Level 1

I have set timezone and the clock timing on my Router,after changing the clock time it shows me the updated timing just for 1 minute,after that it starts showing the timing as per the old settings only,i have attached the sh run and sh commands for ur reference,can anybody help me out.

2 Replies 2

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

Check if your router is configured to synchronize its time with some ntp server. You can remove the ntp server config from your router using command "no ntp server" in global config mode.

Susheel

Your post says that it is attaching the show run and the show clock output but what was attached was 2 copies of the show clock output. It would really help us sort out the issue if you would post the running configuration.

I agree with Didya that the symptoms sound like there is an NTP server configured from which you are learning time. If we could see the running config then we would know if this is the case.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: