- Silver, 250 points or more
Hope you are all having a great Christmas and/or a great holiday. But some of us are working and have come across a slight issue with BLF. I am trying to run it in the Speed Dial setting not the Call Park.
To use this feature do you need the separate Presence server or should it run on the Default Presence Group.
I am trying to configure it to take away the shared line appearance but cant get the BLF part to work.
Speed dial BLF is native CCM5/6 feature and is not related with CUPS server.
To enable BLF in the cluster:
1. Enable the BLF for Call Lists (enterprise parameter).
2. Allow subscriptions for presence cluster wide (service parameter)
To allow phones to use BLF:
1. Configure phone button templates using speed dial BLF.
2. Assign templates to phones.
3. Add BLF speed dials to phones.
4. Configure subscription CSS on the phones.
Hope this helps,