cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Phone unregistered, Communications Manager 6.0

jfladouceur
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, I am trying to use a Linksys WIP-330 SIP phone with communications Manager 6.0

After a little effort, I got everything to work, except I am having issues with the sometype of timer. After a certain amount of time approx 5 minutes the phone unregisters. If I turn the phone off then back on, it's fine for the same amount of time. I tried changing some timers even modifying the SIP profile, but nothing seams to make it work... Any help???

thanks

3 Replies 3

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco Unified CallManager does not support Transport Layer Security (TLS) from third-party SIP phones

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00806333b0.html#wp1007779

What does this have to do with the phone unregistering after 5 minutes of registering and being fully functional?

thanks

Hi,

Please, did you have any answer about the problem above? I'm facing the same issue right now and I need your help.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: