cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS Bibliography and Blogs

pmccubbin
Level 5
Level 5

I know Zach Seils, CCIE No. 7861, has a book coming out next May called "Deploying Cisco Wide Area Application Services."

I was wondering if there were any blogs or other resources besides the excellent Cisco Professionals Connection which anyone would like to share.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Zach Seils
Level 7
Level 7

Paul,

The NetPro forums are the best public forum for discussing the various Cisco ANS technologies. Were there specific questions you had in mind?

Regards,

Zach

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Zach Seils
Level 7
Level 7

Paul,

The NetPro forums are the best public forum for discussing the various Cisco ANS technologies. Were there specific questions you had in mind?

Regards,

Zach

Hi Zach,

Thanks for your reply. I have no specific questions at the moment but will post any to this forum. I was in one or your classes last January at Cisco HQ in CA where you demonstrated your mastery of the ANS technologies.

I just asked about the availability of other forums to make sure I was being thorough in my research. It's not that I want to avoid this forum, only that a contrasting set of opinions, like those contained in a Google User Group, are sometimes useful.

Thanks again for all the work you do for this forum and I eagerly await your book in the spring.

Best,

Paul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: