I have a Cisco 831 router connected to internet via DSL modem. The IOS is 12.4, the upstream bandwidth is about 800kbps. I have the following QoS needs (priorities descend).
1. Limit the upstream bandwidth to 750kbps, drop any packets exceeding 750kbps.
2. This class is "voip_traffic". Within the 750kbps, I want to guarantee 150kbps to three VoIP devices (their IPs are 192.168.1.95, 192.168.1.96, 192.168.1.97). They need the least delay.
3. This class is "premium_traffic", will provide bandwidth with low delay to some light protocols, like: DNS, ICMP.
4. This class is "express_traffic", will provide bandwidth for services like web browsing. I don't want users to wait for too long when the circuit is busy, but reasonable waiting time is acceptable.
5. This class is "standard_traffic", for services like FTP. No so time-sensitive.
6. This class is "bulk_traffic". No bandwidth is guaranteed. For services like P2P uploading.
I have attached my running-config. Please suggest how to configure the QoS, and which interface I should apply the policy.
Your help is greatly appreciated!